Commander Grey struggling with the many uncertainties that occur in the transition from ZBrush to Maya. The aforementioned diversity of settings for Normal, displacement and color maps that fan out for the SSS-Hautshading immediately once again leave me a little running on the spot or repeatedly switch between the two programs and fro, and crystallized slowly the right workflow out. Not to mention that the correct settings for the test light is twice as important as it already has. My first attempts looked like shit all the same, no matter how I adjusted the values in Misss_Fast_Skin_Shader, I was "a strong step conversion brought forward:
Pretty long I was also stopped the fight with gamma correction, which has sabotaged the very normal mapping. Usually I make MentalRays Render Buffer to 0.4545, so I do not have to adjust each color texture via gamma correction, but only the data textures. But this has thrown in this case, the normal maps from the web, so this time I go the opposite way.
0 comments:
Post a Comment