Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pylon Pontoon Design Diagram

Commander Grey WIP

I still can not find the right block to go on really at the "GIM". Instead, I have - as threatened for some time - my beloved Dr. Tod somewhat reworked and in a reasonably accurate naval uniform of the 18th Century placed:

As an absolute fanboy of the "traveler in the wind" of comic-god [ François Bourgeon ] haunted me this idea has long been in my head. The plan is for this yet: Refinement in Z-Brush and complex rendering with SSS , but so that the comic character is preserved and still is not out of line.

for the hair I am really busy for the first time in more detail with PaintFX. That alone is already all spent a few days. Looks as if the finished ghouls and zombies for some time have to wait in their graves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment