Thursday, September 10, 2009

How Do You Make Moonstone Ring?

belief in progress

something I am suffering from the "problem of the oscillating critical distance," as I call it: The second appearance of the blasts, it's always looks the same better than the first time but when I go but after a few minutes - or days - to recover, and look at the section again, seems the only view still makes a stupid idea.

Such is the famous passage from the moment:

least I've now set much of the upcoming scene in more or less definitive camera settings. And because Lady X is at least in this section a little more economical moved their animation does not take quite so long. Where "not all that long," of course, very relative, because now I can only make significant progress on the weekends. Maybe I should rename the category of "work in progress" to "work in progress slow."

The proposed animated look would it really almost been enough to draw only the facial animation, and it would be otherwise left at blocking and very economical in-betweens. Even though there is already too late perhaps, given the work I've already put into the animation.

serve as a model to date of highly recommended [ "Waltz with Bashir" ] and the old U.S. superhero cartoon series from the '60s, most notably "The Mighty Thor"

0 comments:

Post a Comment