Slow times do I have to decide where I put the scissors start. As long as the scene is still blocked with stepped Tangents, you can easily slide back a little or cut, then it is much more difficult. Nevertheless, the sequence phase-out of the car has proved to be too long. Dr. Death is this old and should not be nimble Sun swing out of the car as Lady X, but after the last stand true he still too slow, leading to four weeks delay. If this pace I kept, literally from the GiM a century project.
Here is an example of an earlier version of the next period with a few remnants of blocking:
... and the same after a few improvements:
Meanwhile, Dr. Tods Rig for the umpteenth time been revised, particularly with regard to the jacket. Soon he has more curves than CTRL-Bones, and the Paint Weights tool I can already see no more. It was necessary anyway, because now I have the penetration of trousers and skirts largely under control.
0 comments:
Post a Comment