The game in Essen - Assariel's Summary - 7 Wonders (Pt.1)
In this blog post I wish to convey a few impressions of the games that I could test the game. Earth Reborn and Phantom League I was alluding too, but since they were treated by Salvation in detail, I do not go into it. However, I must say Phantom League that I really liked and it is my highlight of the game well.
|
| © Repos Production |
In this game, with up to 7 players, each a wonder at what stage or substantially the surrounding city can be developed. The special feature of this game is the draft system as it is known from trading card games like Magic. So the game is divided into three periods by the beginning of the round, each player receives 7 cards, one selects and passes the remaining cards to the neighbors. Then, any person may Players play the selected card, expanding use of the miracle or throw for three coins. This is repeated until each card has only 2, one of which is selected and the last one is dropped.
There are different types of cards with different colors, such as brown cards bring the resources. Blue cards give victory points, green cards are cards that provide research, ultimately, only victory points and red cards are designed for war, and even more. The cards can have different resource costs, however the respective resources can only be cultivated locally, so you can auspielen the cards then, they are therefore but has not made them for each new card. Another highlight is the opportunity for the respective two immediate neighbors a resource for 2 coins to buy, if they do not even have.
can occur between each period of the war, where one pays attention only to the amount of red battle symbols in the delivery of the respective players seated next to each other. a player has more than his neighbor, he wins and gets 1, 3 or 5 (depending on the era) victory points while the loser still has to absorb a minus point.
Such are the basic mechanics of the game. It really like, but it could not completely convince me. I can imagine that there is much more interesting once you know the cards and you even more on the two neighbors respect, to develop a strategy in which we not only on self-respecting, but said neighbors tried to spoil their strategy. Otherwise, the game looked very fast and not go far at first glance what is said but how can still change significantly. I definitely want to try out a few times, since the potential exists for a very good game. So much
first to do so. In further posts I will still Gosu, Totemo, Magestorm, Battles of Westeros and Dixit received.
0 comments:
Post a Comment