Finally I can again work on some more pieces to the GIM, and correspondingly encouraging building up. When I turn on the second part, I can also improve the first still,
- The Energy Orb effect when Tokata strikes at the statue, takes more sexiness.
- Even after the cut can tolerate a little more speed when the "Samurai of Satan strikes" on the statue.
- The transition between parts 1 and 2 must also be adjusted.
The Zombies and Ghouls eponymous are now also under the earth, a SFX, which excavates Xorron them, I've already half-way to the legs provided. This time I'll outsource the SFX consistently in a single scene file after the animation is finished.
will I then have to work well on the rigs again, especially as far as arms, hands and fingers. Since they are not really consistent, not to say that due haste rather schlamig stamped out of the ground.
0 comments:
Post a Comment