Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Should You Drink Milo Before Exercise?

destination search

now for the first section is now the Tonschnittfassung - if one can call it that - firm, and otherwise I've taken a big step forward. The first part is now completely blocked. Before that, I corrected some characters in their movements, it is still here and there small places where the animation still an issue, but overall I'm very satisfied. And that's saying something. Only problem now is when compositing: For which target medium exactly I comp? Ultimately, only a question of an additional filter. On my trusty tube (and to a PAL CRT TV), it's all very dark and rich in contrast, on a TFT - and that might are now on the Web standard - compared with a rather bright A middle course will be well. So far I have (approximately) rendered for PAL TV and it should remain at least. HD is still not there.

addition, I have dedicated myself to the art of [ batch programming ]. Meanwhile, the main batch file is too big, as I could keep track. Now get each setting its own batch file, and each character has its own block that writes the output directly in the compositing destination directory. I have been always made by hand, but that's enough. Also, I can avoid having to the mound of yard-long command line any number be overlooked. It's already happened to me many times that I have rendered the wrong camera or the wrong settings or the wrong section. Now I just need to change a place a variable. Theoretically, I can eventually render with a single command to complete GIM. Maybe in HD?

0 comments:

Post a Comment